Anyone Having Problems Contacting Centova?

Read 135860 times
Hi guy,

Sure, please do use that form to get in touch.

Thanks
Mark

EDIT: This is not a direct offer to support everyone, we are not Centova Cast so please don't get in touch with us if you are having problems.

Please open tickets directly with Centova Cast for all support issues

If I can help people on the Forum then I will, but our support is for our own customers!
Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 05:57:23 am by Mark Randall
Yes, us also.  They have turned off 4 of our licenses, of which one is stilled turned off.

They have not responded to our ticket or e-mails for 11 days now.

Their telephone is either turned off or has been suspended.

Does anyone actually know what is going on?
Yes, we are waiting for an answer for a while too. It seams Centovacast is dead sadly enough.
Although that is my guess. So if there is a representive of centova who can lighten op the problem so we know where we at!

We are awaiting a response to our tickets for more than one week, if any operator reads this, please answer the ticket CX5-NEU4-568 sent on April 6
Hi all,

Sorry for the hassles, I've been on leave for the past month or so dealing with a serious personal matter, and in my absence my staff have unfortunately not performed as one would hope.

In brief, I am back now, the backlog of tickets has mostly been caught up, and... well, to put it nicely, we are now hiring to fill some newly vacated positions.

Installation orders are still badly backlogged and we will be working on catching up with those over the next 72 hours.

To all that were affected, please accept my sincere apologies.  We'll be working hard over the next while to regain our clients' trust and re-establish the helpdesk response times we advertise and which you've grown accustomed to. 

Hey staff

I need some help please

How can i start up my centovacast v3 server on my linux account using linode?
Thanks for the explaination Steve. Now it is more clear what is going on.
Hope tickets will be answered soon and offcourse i hope you are doing well after your personal matter :(

Keep us informed!

Hi all,

Sorry for the hassles, I've been on leave for the past month or so dealing with a serious personal matter, and in my absence my staff have unfortunately not performed as one would hope.

In brief, I am back now, the backlog of tickets has mostly been caught up, and... well, to put it nicely, we are now hiring to fill some newly vacated positions.

Installation orders are still badly backlogged and we will be working on catching up with those over the next 72 hours.

To all that were affected, please accept my sincere apologies.  We'll be working hard over the next while to regain our clients' trust and re-establish the helpdesk response times we advertise and which you've grown accustomed to. 

Hey staff

can you guys reply to our support tickets on here please

its been a few days now since me and Quinn sent those support tickets

so can someone reply to them please

because i would like to start using my centovacast v3 beta again

thanks
Same here, still no answer on our support tickets started two weeks ago.
License is not working for V3 as not for V2.

We cannot add new users at the moment and that is costing money.

As we allready paid for our new owned unlimited license, i hope we get support soon!

Thanks.
Hi everybody,

Over one week I send some request via ticket email and email via the forum but still any answer

I order some product from centova but no wait to cancel the order, now centova block my stream over a week 
Because never give answer on my request.

What's happen Centova?????
 :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I'm really not sure. This is a sad progress  :(
We are opening a dispute on Paypal today and reclaim our money, because we also still have no answer although Steve promised to do so within 72 hours in this thread. But no luck.

So i'm not sure what is going on, but we can not wait any longer so we have to look for alternatives.

I hate to do this, as Centovacast is a great product, but it is costing lots of money now, so we have to make a choice.

Anyone who had a reply on his/her ticket?
By the way: re-issue licenses are not working either anymore.
I tried for the last time to re-issue the license to try again but now i get these errors:

Trying to update license (this may take a minute or two) ...
   License update failed at http://license1.centova.com/license/ (ERR INTERR): Internal error; reissue failed (Key generation failed); trying next server ...
   License update failed at http://license2.centova.com/license/ (ERR BADKEY): Invalid license key; trying next server ...
   HTTP request to http://license3.centova.com/license/ failed (-3/Connect failed: Connection refused), trying next server ...
   No more licensing servers to try
   Failed to obtain license update from any licensing server; license update failed
Over 2 Week   my stream   is down
Because nobody from centova team is able to give a answer

I don't can understand what's happen 

CENTOVA TEAM aka STEVE

Please Wake Up and make your job.

Does anyone have any update on Centova?  official or unofficial?

I have in some ways been lucky because I don't have a live service but I have spent a lot of resources on developing a new service around Centova. I hope Steve's personal issues are healing but worry Centova is going to close down because he was not supported when he was on leave.

I wish Steve well but think it is time, i.e. now, today, that a clear statement of the situation is published and a roadmap to resolve all the centova resourcing issues is shown to customers.

There are skilled people out there who could be asked to help support Centova (i.e. contracted) whilst Steve gets new trusted staff in place.

It just needs to happen, or get Centova sold to an organisation that can support its clients today.

No more waiting, enough is enough.
Hi,

Found someone a alternative to CentovaCast, if yes post all your suggestion