Anyone Having Problems Contacting Centova?

Read 138539 times
CyberNETicos -- you would be mad 2 if you lost $1,000 over the weekend because of mad clients -- however I don't even see CyberNETicos as a SHOUTcast or Icecast stream so I do not expect you to know anything about that. Just remember, you started on me and I told you just how I feel about you -- and although I'm making that $$ back today, my feeling for you are still the same.

I haven't lost a single dollar over the weekend. I know how to handle these types of situations and I have a trust relationship with my customers.

I am a professional, and I certainly don't run around forums telling other professionals to "Fuck off".

Cheers.

Again, you started on me for no reason, u should have just kept quiet, mind your own business and everything would be fine! Many, many clients on here have been complaining about the same thing for days, loosing customers - not sure how you find clients that don't care if their services are off for days unless you have only a handful -- which is my bet.
Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 06:10:43 am by My Auto DJ
My Auto DJ
Orlando, FL USA
Quality SHOUTcast Hosting http://myautodj.com
SHOUTcast Widgets http://shoutcastwidgets.com
Ok, my account show that my license is active again, but trying to access the web page I still have the error:
ERR This installation of Centova Cast is using an expired license key. Please contact an administrator for assistance.

I´ve tried the Reissuing the license key but still does not work,
any solution.

Thanks
If your license is active, make sure you reissue it in you client area, then upload licenseupdate.php to your server, then go to the file location, then re-paste in your license code, then copy and paste in the task it tells you to run in SSH and you sould be sorted...

Make sure that you have reissued your license first though.
Mr. Steve, please, my problem is serious, I'm losing several customers, other than those mentioned, I have another problem.
 The scheduling of playlists, like general rotation of some customers by being driven repeat the same audio, not playing a random schedule.
I realized all the procedures described in the knowledge base, and got no sucesso. Eu not know what else to do.
  There are already three sleepless nights.
 I do not know what kind of problem, you may be experiencing that can not answer a simple email, then I wonder if something similar happen in the future, what should I do? What type of company could be summarized in a single person who can not report on the work, and still can not any official willing to work. What assurance that I will have this system from now on?
This is a rant, but could be a waiver for the use of their services.
Hi thanks for the help,
But where do you find the licenseupdate.php file, I don´t find it anywhere,
also what directory should it go?

If your license is active, make sure you reissue it in you client area, then upload licenseupdate.php to your server, then go to the file location, then re-paste in your license code, then copy and paste in the task it tells you to run in SSH and you sould be sorted...

Make sure that you have reissued your license first though.
Hi guys,

Mark and filete, I should clarify that you don't need to use licenseupdate.php to fix this (unless, like some users, you have tampered with your database during the licensing server outage and are now getting an "Invalid license key" error).

The steps to reissue the license are:
1) Login to your client area at centova.com
2) click "Manage product licenses"
3) click on your license
4) scroll down and click "Re-issue license key"
5) login to your server via SSH
6) run: /home/centovacast/system/runascc/runascc exec ccmanage reissuelicense @current

That should be all you need to do to correct the problem.

If you do that, and you're still getting an expired license error, then the problem is not related to our licensing server outage... which means your license is probably actually suspended for real, or you're using the wrong key, or something like that... and you can open a ticket with the support department for assistance, or PM me and I'll look into it on our end.
Just an update, folks -- we're continuing to work through our helpdesk backlog and expect to have things under control soon.

The support department is receiving the highest priority right now as we want to resolve any critical issues our existing clients are having prior to dealing with billing inquiries or new clients, so if you have a sales/billing issue open (including refund requests) and it's not been responded to yet, I do apologize and ask that you bear with us -- we WILL respond to you just as soon as we can.
Could you take a peek at our support ticket?  Its pretty urgent.
Stream101 || Affordable Media Solutions
http://www.stream101.com | (616) 277-7280
Could you take a peek at our support ticket?  Its pretty urgent.

And ours also Steve? Thanks...
Looks like the main site is down?

Not sure why...
Stream101 || Affordable Media Solutions
http://www.stream101.com | (616) 277-7280
If you guys can PM me the ticket IDs I'd be happy to take a look... but aside from v3 issues I believe we are pretty much caught up on the support department as of tonight, so if you had an open ticket regarding a supported non-beta release it should have been addressed already.  (There are still some beta tickets open, but to be clear: anything beta-related is on hold now as we're focusing on damage control for production customers... beta dev will resume shortly but is lower priority for now).

Starting Monday we will be working through the Sales department backlog.  Again apologies to all waiting for a reply -- we will get to your ticket ASAP.
Steve, I'm not terribly happy about your licensing server system - and I suspect I'm not alone.  The past few weeks have revealed a gaping weakness in it. 

While I do indeed understand your need to protect your work against piracy, there has to be a better way than this.

Would you perhaps take a look at changing it for V3?
Steve, we also have still problems with getting a valid license for one of our machines. It is a V2 system by the way.
It keeps telling me it is not valid for that hostname, as in the client login on centova, the right one is there :s

I will create a new ticket (again) and i hope we will get these problems out of the way asap. This is getting redicilous (or how.

We still haven't an answer to our other license problem on V2 and V3, so i hope we get response ASAP.
And yet again no response to tickets.
I'm loosing faith at the moment.

Any one else troubles getting answers?  ???