License update succeeded but license validation failed again; product not licens

Read 14211 times
Good day

My license is ok but my c3 is not working at all, I tried to restart but License update succeeded but license validation failed again; product not licensed

any idea?

Regards
TRIBALHOST.NET
Audio & Video Streaming
Hey staff

I am having huge problems restarting my centovacast v3 beta license because of this error message

License certificate updated successfully
License update successful, validating updated license...
License certificate expired; need an update from the Centova Technologies licensing servers.

License update succeeded but license validation failed again; product not licensed

Trying to update license (this may take a minute or two) ...
   License update successful, saving updated licensing certificate ...
   License certificate updated successfully
   License update successful, validating updated license...
   License certificate expired; need an update from the Centova Technologies licensing servers.

License update succeeded but license validation failed again; product not licensed

- failed

can you help us please steve

thanks
Any update?
TRIBALHOST.NET
Audio & Video Streaming
Hey everyone

when is the centovacast v3 beta license servers going to be fixed

let me know please

thanks
at least some moderator words ..
TRIBALHOST.NET
Audio & Video Streaming
What exactly are you after? From what I can see, there is no license server problem with V2 or V3...

Our Install of V3 has been up and running since the license servers got fixed at the beginning of may now... If this is specific to your license, and it is a license you own, rather than an expired 30 day trial, have you submitted a ticket?
Hey everyone

I sent in a support ticket about my centovacast v3 license problem

and i am waiting to hear back from them
Hey everyone

My centovacast v3 beta license has been offline now for a couple of weeks

so how can i fix this problem then

because none of the staff are replying to my support ticket about this problem

thanks
We are facing the same problem, and Steve mentioned in a ticket, the problem is known and will be fixed when the development on V3 is resumed. So i guess we have to wait till then :(

Steve, let us know the status, as version 3 is more then welcome!
f you are looking in search an option to the legendary games, the online games that you can point to today part on the Internet puissance be only what you are looking for. You can search the worldwide Internet in place of games of all sorts and find out particularly what games are more understandable with players today. You wishes determine that the put on the market games is very various: there are auto games, racing games, act games, design games, Gry that mug well-liked cartoon characters, Be overbearing of the Girdle games, Leading man War Games, ambiguousness games, paintball games and the cant could be given up on endlessly.