Show filename in the auto dj -> media playlist mapping screen and more doubts.

Read 2513 times
All,

Thanks for the this wonderful software. We are new to centova cast and sorry if these are basic questions.

1. Is there a way to show file name in the Media playlist arrange screen ? Its the screen we get "Top/Up/Bottom/Down" options for the arranging the order. It seems to show the song title which we dont want.
2. In recent tracks, can we show from which playlist this one is picked?
3. Is there log or prediction of future tracks based on our playlists? I see we have 'recent tracks' but 'possible future tracks' based on the current playlists?

Thanks.

All,

Thanks for the this wonderful software. We are new to centova cast and sorry if these are basic questions.

1. Is there a way to show file name in the Media playlist arrange screen ? Its the screen we get "Top/Up/Bottom/Down" options for the arranging the order. It seems to show the song title which we dont want.
2. In recent tracks, can we show from which playlist this one is picked?
3. Is there log or prediction of future tracks based on our playlists? I see we have 'recent tracks' but 'possible future tracks' based on the current playlists?

Thanks.

Please help.
I don't know if you can show upcoming songs, I'd search for playlist or scan the Docs for info. The other option is if you still have tech support create a ticket.

I know this isn't much help although if I get my issue fixed I'll see if I can figure it out.  ???
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM
Broadcasting Indie Music since March 1999