Error: Streaming source not enabled

Read 2194 times
So I had to migrate my installation of Centova to a new server, and I successfully did it with no problems.

However, when starting some of the streams, Centova marks the stream as started but I can't stream to the server.
Error log says this upon starting the stream: "Streaming source not enabled (icescc)".

I've now tried reinstalling Centova completely, with a clean database, and there's no progress at all. I still get an error saying "Streaming source not enabled" when launching a server, and now it doesn't matter if it's an Icecast or Shoutcast server - it's all of them.

Yes, I also tried using liquidsoap and sctrans2, and those aren't working either.

Something I've noticed in the database is that the accounts are no longer getting their PID's updated from Centova. It did before, but now none of the servers running though Centova are getting PID's from Linux.

Centova support have no clue on how to help me solve this, and I'm no longer getting proper suggestions. Any experts who could help me solve this?