making the Auto DJ Compliant with the DMCA rules

Read 2655 times
I have gotten my previous issue resolved thankfully, now I am running into a concern of being compliant with DMCA regulations here in the US. I don't see a way to set rules in the Auto DJ so it doesn't play the same artist too many times, or too many tracks from the same album, none of that. Is there a way to do this?  ???
We could also use this.
I have gotten my previous issue resolved thankfully, now I am running into a concern of being compliant with DMCA regulations here in the US. I don't see a way to set rules in the Auto DJ so it doesn't play the same artist too many times, or too many tracks from the same album, none of that. Is there a way to do this?  ???

Alas, no. CentovaCast lacks any such granular controls.

The only silver lining here is that unless you're somebody like ClearChannel, nobody is monitoring your stream to make sure you conform to the rules - and while the U.S. licensing situation carries this guideline, most other countries (like Canada) don't bother with it.
... while the U.S. licensing situation carries this guideline, most other countries (like Canada) don't bother with it....

The PPL licence required in the UK has similar requirements to the DMCA in this respect.