Centova Cast v4 Release

Read 3947 times
Years, years waiting for a new updated version of centova cast that at least supports Responsive for mobile devices.
Other system are way more advanced that centova cast right now.
I do not agree. Sure the Design of Centova is old. But you can change it yourself.
All other Parts of Centova are working a way better than in other Software outside.
I do not agree. Sure the Design of Centova is old. But you can change it yourself.
All other Parts of Centova are working a way better than in other Software outside.

Is ok if you do not agree, but that do not change the fact that we are still waiting, 3 months after your comment and 7 years after the release of centova cast V3.....

Is ok if you do not agree, but that do not change the fact that we are still waiting, 3 months after your comment and 7 years after the release of centova cast V3.....

What bothers me the most is you get use to the layout and an upgrade comes along and now you have to figure out what the f-- they were thinking, everything has change, the look the feel the names of operations... I know you've seen it if you're here.
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM
Broadcasting Indie Music since March 1999