duplicate playlist

Read 7336 times
just a simple button next to each playlist so that to duplicate the playlist. how difficult is this? we spend time creating same playlists for scheduling at different times.

regards,
pavlos
Hello Pavlos,

Is not "difficult", it just hasn't been requested before :).
+1 for duplicate playlists
+1 for this extra feature :D
@ Roger we are still looking forward to this feature.

@ AlexiuB, I meant to see that feature in the playlist management section. Consider the scenario of repeating a "scheduled playlist" many times per day, right now cc does not support such functionality and the only way is to simply recreate the playlist. Especially when one has to create such repetitive scheduled playlists every week and maybe for many channels.
Regarding the Media section, we've been working with M3U playlists for the last 10 years. How else can one mange more than 20000 mp3s and create out of them playlists for 18 different streams/channels? We have been using our own php visual playlist creator, we would love to see such a feature supported by cc.

hi Roger and Alexium, why it takes ages to implement fundamentals features? can you please consider implement the requested feature, it's just couple lines of code guys.

regards,
Pavlos 
hi Roger and Alexium, why it takes ages to implement fundamentals features? can you please consider implement the requested feature, it's just couple lines of code guys.

regards,
Pavlos

For a feature to be implemented, it has to be voted up, and only the most up voted features make it into our development road-map, unfortunately, this request remains with only one vote.
Where do I vote for this feature to be added??
folks, please vote for this future instead of just writing +1. Hopefully one day it will implemented...
Where do I vote for this feature to be added??

There should be a "vote for this feature" button at the top of the page for registered users.

If the button doesn't show, please let us know so that we can report the issue to management.

Regards.