WHMCS Centova Cast module - second server group option for full centova installa

Read 4466 times
could be possible as part of centova cast module for whmcs to include an option for full installations? for example.
I see right now that region location can be determinate by using the Configurable Options (using deamon), what if also can be included in the module a check box and a 2 drop down menu next to the server group, the check box will be some kind of condition like:

check box - IF this check box is selected second server group will be use based on Configurable option of 1st drop down menu
1st drop down menu - Configurable option for condition
2st drop down menu - select a second server grroup

I think this will be a solution to make full installations switch to a second region. but would be for only 1 second location does not apply for more than 2 locations. (unless the developer find a better way)

In my opinion the Deamon installation  IS A 50/50 50% advantage and 50% disadvantage over full
installations.....

>>>If the master server is down on a cluster configuration, your stations will keep on running on the slave >>>servers, but you won't have access to them until you restore the master.

Because of this I prefer Full Installations.

Share your thought to see if the developer add this feature to the next build.