Updates / News Etc.

Read 7761 times
Something that only the root admin can access / edit, a "News", "updates" or a "Tips" feature that would show in the customers / clients Centova Panel.  Maybe somewhere on the Navigation side, below the Navigation.

In this area we could add "tips" like some new additions to Centova Cast (recently the ability to add folders through the "files" area).  Or adding some news or information useful to the clients. 

Some specials being ran, or just regular information / updates for them to know.  (Quick information) basically.  (saves from having to made edits to any of the centova files (tpl files), for when theres updates, those files get overwritten anyways, and any edits made, have to be re-made again.

Just an area where we can place quick accessible and viewable information to the clients.
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
+1
+ 1 :)
Just wanted to give this Feature request a bit a of "refresh" since it seemed to have gotten a bit buried underneath all the other requests.  I would like to have something like this added to the admin side of things.
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
FYI this forum is now linked directly to our issue tracker, and features in the issue tracker are prioritized according to the number of votes they receive.  (Vote by clicking the "Vote for this feature" option at the top of each thread.)  Based on the number of votes this feature is already likely to be included in an upcoming release.  It's also quite easy to implement which further improves its odds. ;)
Just bumping this +1 and I'll vote. I would love to see some news to let me know an update or fix has been released instead of just randomly running an update once a week to find out.
I would love to see some news to let me know an update or fix has been released instead of just randomly running an update once a week to find out.
That's not what this feature request is for. And the build announcements thread is already available to provide notice of new builds.