Centova tech support available?

Read 10329 times
We have put in multiple tickets regarding our issue  since Sunday with no results and as of yesterday at 12pm edt  we can no long re issue our license we have had for 2 years now. We had to do a  server migration and have over 300 clients on this server and they are not happy. Can't get phone support unless you we want to pay but there is no way to do so. does anyone no of a way to get hold of these people?

Thanks
We have put in multiple tickets regarding our issue  since Sunday with no results

Steve,

You didn't mention any ticket number nor who you are, but assuming you're the same Steve who opened 4 tickets today containing comments similar to the above, you should know that the last ticket we have from you (prior to today) was submitted back on April 30th.  If you tried opening others since Sunday we did not receive them -- to ensure delivery, make sure you're opening them via our web-based helpdesk interface and not via E-mail.

and as of yesterday at 12pm edt  we can no long re issue our license we have had for 2 years now

That's because you have reissued it over and over for some reason, and are now at the reissuance limit for today.

does anyone no of a way to get hold of these people?

Yes, you can open a ticket.  You seem to be insinuating that we don't respond, but your first ticket today was opened at 11:32AM Pacific, and it looks like Sam managed to reply to you at 11:33AM, so I think less-than-one-minute is a pretty good turnaround time. :)
I do apologize, however we did submit the trouble tickets but after we did we didn't get a ticket number. Just assumed it was being qued. As you  know we had major issues after we were hacked and it doesn't say how many times we can reissue the license.With that said I have never had an issue with tech support here and yes  tech support was great in handling our situation. :)