media library doesn't update

Read 9217 times
Dear Steve,

Just to let you know that the Media Library doesn't update automatically, as I remove files from the file manager, and that it renders the AutoDJ completely unusable.
Unable to reproduce, works fine for me.  Created a new stream, uploaded 120MB of MP3s, deleted a bunch from the file manager, refreshed the index page and the disk usage was at 35MB.

If you can provide instructions to reproduce the problem I'll look into it again.
removed - please don't threadjack
Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 05:51:23 pm by Centova - Steve B.
removed - please don't threadjack
Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 05:51:44 pm by Centova - Steve B.
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
How are you adding them?  I found when I add using FTP program (like filezilla), it doesnt update them, but if you use the internal file uploader with in centova, it updates fine.
This thread is in regard to uploading via the file manager, not via FTP.  If you're having FTP problems I'd be happy to investigate but please open a new thread... it gets too confusing when a bunch of unrelated issues get lumped into a single thread.

When you delete files it works, but when i add new files i dont see them
Do they appear in the file manager's file listing?

Does the available disk space for the account decrease after the upload?

Steve, check your PM's for access to the server to see for yourself.
Steve, check your PM's for access to the server to see for yourself.
Just tested it on your server and it works perfectly fine for me.  Uploaded a file and it showed up both in the file manager and in the media library.
I still have this issue also, a client yesterday did in fact (rc2), I think he deleted all the mp3's for some reason and tried to re-upload --- but the disk quota was above his limit and he couldn't re-upload, I just ran the page=importmedia and passed the url along to him incase it happens again
My Auto DJ
Orlando, FL USA
Quality SHOUTcast Hosting http://myautodj.com
SHOUTcast Widgets http://shoutcastwidgets.com
I still have this issue also, a client yesterday did in fact (rc2), I think he deleted all the mp3's for some reason and tried to re-upload --- but the disk quota was above his limit and he couldn't re-upload
Ugh, sorry.  I'm going to have to start being really strict about threadjacking here on the forums -- at a glance I thought streampakket's reply was from userov (correcting his original message), so I tested the problem that streampakket reported, not the one that userov reported.

streampakket's issue was 1) not reproducible and 2) totally unrelated to this thread and should not have been posted here.

I logged back in to userov's server and I have confirmed that the deletion did not update the media library.  Stay tuned for updates.

Thank you, this is now fixed for the next build.