Please review and agree to the translator agreement below prior to undertaking any translation work for Centova Technologies.
Introduction. Centova Technologies is pleased to be able to offer discounts on selected software licenses to qualified translators in exchange for ongoing software translation services, subject to the terms of this agreement (the "Agreement"). In this Agreement, "Centova Technologies" refers to Centova Technologies Inc., and "Translator", "you", or "your" refers to the party performing the language translation services.
Centova Technologies' Responsibilities. Centova Technologies agrees to provide one (1) software license ("Software License") to the Translator at a reduced cost, to be issued on a leased, month-to-month basis, renewing automatically each month until this Agreement is terminated. For the purposes of technical support, Centova Technologies will treat the Software License as if it were a standard paid license.
Translator's Responsibilities. In exchange for the Software License, Translator agrees to provide translation services to Centova Technologies as specified hereunder:
- Prior to the commencement of this agreement, Centova Technologies and Translator shall agree upon a designated language ("Target Language"), in which Translator is fluent, into which Translator will translate all materials provided by Centova Technologies.
- Centova Technologies shall, at the commencement of the agreement and periodically thereafter for the duration of this agreement (typically approximately once per month), provide to Translator via E-mail a set of English-language materials to be translated by Translator into the Target Language.
- Translator shall translate all materials provided by Centova Technologies, accurately and completely, into the Target Language and shall deliver the translated materials ("Translations"), via E-mail and within seven (7) calendar days, to Centova Technologies.
- Translator agrees to provide Translations in good faith, and agrees not to provide automated, machine-generated, or inappropriate Translations. Translator acknowledges that the quality and professionalism of Translations shall directly affect the perceived quality of Centova Technologies' software products by native speakers of the Target Language, and as such, Translator agrees to make a reasonable effort to ensure that Translations are gramatically and syntactically sound.
- Except by written permission by Centova Technologies, Translator agrees to maintain at least one (1) paid product license in good standing with Centova Technologies for the duration of the term of this agreement, in addition to the discounted license granted per this agreement. Centova Technologies may terminate this Agreement in the event that Translator's paid license is suspended or terminated for any reason.
- Translator agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Centova Technologies and its licensors, licensees, consultants, contractors, agents, attorneys and employees harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, damages, claims or causes of action, including internal and external legal fees and expenses, arising out of any improper Translations provided by Translator to Centova Technologies Inc.
- Translations are property of Centova Technologies Inc. Upon delivery of Translations to Centova Technologies Inc. via E-mail, Translator permanently and irrevocably assigns to Centova Technologies Inc. all rights in the Translations, including patent, copyright, and trade secret rights.
Termination. This agreement may be terminated by either Centova Technologies Inc or Translator at any time, for any reason, by notification via E-mail. Upon termination of this agreement, Translator will cease to provide translation services for Centova Technologies Inc., and Centova Technologies will immediately terminate the Software License. Translator acknowledges that termination of the Software License will immediately render the licensed software (and therefore any services and functionality provided by the licensed software) unusable. Translator may, at Translator's option, choose to purchase a paid license (at the full, non-discounted rate) to re-activate and resume using the software. Upon termination of this Agreement, neither party will be liable to the other party for any amount, except as may be required by Translator's indemnification obligations under section 3.5 (which obligations shall survive termination of this Agreement).
Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties regarding the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all previous communications, representations, understandings and agreements, either oral or written, between Translator and Centova Technologies. Centova Technologies may modify the terms of this Agreement at any time upon notice published on Centova Technologies' web site. Any delivery of Translations after such notice shall be deemed to be continued acceptance of this Agreement including its amendments and modifications.
We're currently seeking translators fluent in the following languages:
- French (European)
Interested in participating in our translation program?