Segmentation Fault!

Read 8455 times
Hello to all, last night the control panel started to go wild, i will elaborate on this:

1- it all started after we seen that the cpanel claims to have the licence expired...we have went to update the licence and also reissue from the control panel and got this error when running manually the exec...
==
/home/centovacast/system/runascc/runascc exec ccmanage cronjob all
INF License reissuance forced; renewing license information (this may take a few moments) ...
Segmentation fault
 ==
So we have investigated the forum, documentation, apache log, and no clue about the error...
2- We have recompiled the apache and php hopping that it was a php error and this could fix it, no results also
==
php -v
PHP 5.2.10 (cli) (built: Sep 13 2009 18:26:57)
Copyright (c) 1997-2009 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2009 Zend Technologies
    with eAccelerator v0.9.5.3, Copyright (c) 2004-2006 eAccelerator, by eAccelerator
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.34, Copyright (c) 2002-2009, by ionCube Ltd., and
    with Zend Extension Manager v1.2.2, Copyright (c) 2003-2007, by Zend Technologies
    with Suhosin v0.9.27, Copyright (c) 2007, by SektionEins GmbH
    with Zend Optimizer v3.3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2007, by Zend Technologies
==

3. The panel was also reinstalled in hope that some strange file is missing or link gone, also no result.

We have no clue what is with this and also we have a ticket open for 18 hours i think at least and no response... has anyone encountered any similar error ?

Thank you
That means your PHP interpreter is crashing for some reason.  With very few exceptions, a PHP script should never be able to crash the PHP interpreter, and the fact that it's segfaulting means that either you've run into a bug in PHP, or your PHP build or config is flaky.  I'd recommend recompiling PHP and seeing if that helps... if not, have a look at what extensions you're loading, try disabling everything but ionCube and see if that helps.