playlists won't display: error

Read 18424 times
When I access the Media Library I'm unable to display the main playlists for any of my streams. When I try the hour glass never completes. The playlist in question is Light Rotation which has worked fine for the last couple of years, however both the Station ID and Media Library work fine. The problem is the same in Firefox 4 and IE 9. I'm using Centova 2.2.4, Apache 2.2.x, and php 5.2.6.

The firefox javascript debugger is showing the following errors... Any thoughts?

Warnings:

Warning: 09 is not a legal ECMA-262 octal constant Source File: http://www.example.com/internetradio/system/rpc.js
Line: 17, Column: 866

Errors:

Error: missing } after property list
Source File: http://www.example.com/internetradio/system/rpc.js
Line: 17, Column: 4961
Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 05:53:14 pm by hugh
Running the following:

/home/centovacast/system/runascc/runascc exec ccmanage reindex USERNAME --debug --verbose

I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8193 bytes) in /home/centovacast/system/class_ID3.php on line 0

...which doesn't reappear if I run the same command again.

Any relation?!
Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 03:46:18 am by hugh
I've tried editing php.ini and using ulimit to clear this error but neither worked...

Suggestions are welcome! :)
I fixed this error by editing php.ini for CLI. I still can't display active playlists in the Media Library...
What I've ruled out so far:

Diagnostics page shows no errors.
Cron jobs are running correctly.
I can run a full Media Library update through the CLI and webadmin without errors.
This isn't the 250 albums or Artists bug.

Any thoughts?
Try to go in the php.ini for your webserver, and enable PHP error logging.

error_logging = E_ALL I believe

Then, enable either or file logging or show errors, see if it shows or logs an error.
I see lots of these although I think they're related to updating the Media Library not trying to list a Playlist...

[07-Aug-2011 19:58:41] PHP Warning:  strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/centovacast/system/class_ID3.php on line 0
[07-Aug-2011 20:00:14] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/centovacast/system/class_TrackManager.php on line 0
Hmmm....

Interesting, although we do not know on what song it crashes, one of the songs you have is making the script go nuts...

I know you don't have access to the playlist, so you'll have to go through FTP or SSH, but can you try to remove most songs and see if it works? Like, try to find which song is making it go bonkers.
From what I can tell these errors started after the playlist display problem started, and then after I applied the php 5.3 patch, what's more the error appears for every file in the playlist during an update.

So what do you suggest next for my playlist problem? I've been unable to access the main playlists for 9 out of 10 of my streams for 2 months now and it's a real problem... :)
Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:06:49 pm by hugh
Did I mention I was running Debian Lenny with dot.deb php 5.3 packages when the problem started? I later reverted away from dotdeb back to stock php 5.2, and I've since upgraded to Debian Squeeze with stock php 5.3 but the problem remains. All of which suggests to me there's a either problem with centovacast or something went wrong while I using dot.deb... Any thoughts?
I've received a fix for this problem 7 weeks after I logged a ticket:

https://secure.centova.com/clientdist/cc-2.2.4-jsonnumeric2.tar.gz
I've received a fix for this problem 7 weeks after I logged a ticket:

https://secure.centova.com/clientdist/cc-2.2.4-jsonnumeric2.tar.gz
lo,

I also receive errors like INF Processing /home/centovacast/vhosts/digiradi/var/spool/media/Train_Passby1.mp3
PHP Warning:  strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/centovacast/system/class_ID3.php on line 0

Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/centovacast/system/class_ID3.php on line 0 when tring to update media library. Please tell me where did you upload this file in order to fix the issue? In what foler?