start page for v3 anyone

Read 5919 times
Hi guys, I am trying to get a copy of the Flash code that is located in the start page of v3. I dont have the resources to install the beta myself and want to run what I have, v2.2 for now. So if anyone has a copy of the file or could just copy me the code for the Flash player here I would appreciate it, assuming Steve is Ok with this. I am trying via the support pages too but as they are down, and the guys are getting confused about what I want i thought it might be just easier to ask the community.

Thanks guys

Guy
sorry, to clarify, its the tpl file for the start page.

Thanks
CC 3 uses FFMP3 flash player found here : http://ffmp3.sourceforge.net/
Ive got it to work now thanks. Pretty cool. I have clients who are technially challenged so the use of a flash player is fool proof which, not to knock my clients, is so simple they can play music.

Ive actually had an html5 player created that falls back to a flash player if the browser can not play html5. the player has buttons for google+ twitter facebook plus one other, and another button for a radio show home page, plus all the graphics are separated so you can create your own skin for your own radio station brand.

Pretty chuffed :-) , blood and sweat to get it completed however.