Error after migrating server

Read 5475 times
Hi,

I have move my server from centos 6 to centos7, perform all backups and check the centovacast version from the old server, all appear to be fine, database restored, files restores from remote server... but

When I try to update the settings of any of my streams I receive the following error message.

Code: [Select]
QL Error: Could not execute query in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_AccountControl.php:253
Query: UPDATE accounts SET `username`="clientusername",`hostname`="localhost",`ipaddress`="xxx.xxx.xxx.xx",`port`="8175",`secureport`="0",`maxclients`="100",`transferlimit`="20000",`diskquota`="800",`noxferlimit`="0",`nodiskquota`="0",`allowproxy`="0",`allowtls`="1",`rawconfig`="0",`mountlimit`="0",`quotaexceed`="auto",`xferexceed`="auto",`channels`="2",`samplerate`="44100",`crossfade`="5",`maxbitrate`="128",`genre`="No especificado",`recenttracks`="5",`timezone`="America/Bogota",`charset`="ISO-8859-1",`locale`="",`url`="https://localhost",`useserver`="1",`nextsongdebug`="0",`webplayer`="muses",`ignoremeta`="",`requestprobability`="50",`requestdelay`="30",`autoqueuerequests`="1",`emailunknownrequests`="1",`title`="Radio Online",`email`="usermail",`usesource`="1",`royaltymode`="0",`sharemedia`="0",`shareplaylists`="0",`usecontentfrom`="0",`autorebuildlist`="1",`randomplaylist`="1",`usestartpage`="1",`allowrequests`="1",`allowondemand`="1",`allowrecent`="1",`allowgmaps`="1",`organization`="Streaming",`songlengthlimit`="0",`tlsmethod`="custom",`rpchostid`="1",`adspriority`="custom,embedded,folder,itunes,!amazon,!lastfm",`extraports`="",`customvalues`="",`status`="enabled",`servertype`="ShoutCast2",`parentresellerid`="737",`password`="$2y$10$azGdzeavUJarTTUiE3yGzOloKVzRcGHZiNQM/06q./1i9wJaA8.1m" WHERE id=1487
Error: Unknown column 'sharemedia' in 'field list'
Call: $SQL->misc_query()

Centovacast also can't update the last played songs, the message showed is:

SQL Error: Could not execute query in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_SharedContent.php:185
Query: SELECT usecontentfrom FROM accounts WHERE id=1487
Error: Unknown column 'usecontentfrom' in 'field list'
Call: $SQL->select_query()
SQL Error: Could not execute query in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_SharedContent.php:65
Query: SELECT id,username,sharemedia,shareplaylists FROM accounts WHERE (sharemedia>0 OR shareplaylists>0) AND username IN ('')

SQL Error: Could not execute query in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_SharedContent.php:65
Query: SELECT id,username,sharemedia,shareplaylists FROM accounts WHERE (sharemedia>0 OR shareplaylists>0) AND username IN ('')

Please help!

The server has centovacast v3.2.15 (just like the old server)

Thank you