Updating Mp3 Tags (Does it update in Playlists)

Read 4042 times
I'm a new user using a host provider for Shoutcast that has Centova installed. I have a question about Mp3 tags. I noticed that some of my files are incorrect, some album names wrong, album covers, etc.

Here are my newbie questions.
1) If I update them locally and re-upload them, will it overwrite the file and correct the tags or will it just create a 2nd version without overwriting?
2) Do I have to perform a library update or something once the new files are uploaded?
3) Will it also update the file in the Playlists? Because the playlists are just referencing the main media files in the list correct?

Sorry for the newbie questions.
I'm a new user using a host provider for Shoutcast that has Centova installed. I have a question about Mp3 tags. I noticed that some of my files are incorrect, some album names wrong, album covers, etc.

Here are my newbie questions.
1) If I update them locally and re-upload them, will it overwrite the file and correct the tags or will it just create a 2nd version without overwriting?
2) Do I have to perform a library update or something once the new files are uploaded?
3) Will it also update the file in the Playlists? Because the playlists are just referencing the main media files in the list correct?

Sorry for the newbie questions.

This is what I had to do the correct this.
Nothing wrong with your Mp3Tags. 
When you make changes to your metadata and saved the information, say on your PC, you need delete the one you have uploaded prior to the server first.
Once you deleted the server copy, then you need upload the updated file again.

Hope it makes sense.