API clustering not working properly

Read 12059 times
do you simply not understand that the server giving that error is the API Cluster Master, so instead of giving this silly error, it should be provisioning accoutns to one of the other servers that has more lisence slots...

No, I fully understand what you're saying, but my earlier message sums this up as best I can.  Here's that excerpt again:

It does work for other folks, including myself, so if it's not working for you it's either 1) a misconfiguration on your part or 2) a bug in CC triggered by something being different about your servers versus every other client using this feature. For obvious reasons we can't diagnose either case without access to your server.

I'm not trying to give you the runaround here, but as I have already asked you to provide access to your server AND asked you to open a helpdesk ticket in this thread, and you have refused both, I'm afraid I'm kind of running out of options here on how to help you.  This issue doesn't affect anyone else, so without taking a look at your server our hands are largely tied.

i would ask that you contact me directly with your name and email and your supervisors email address or phone number

Given that you're asking for my supervisor's information I assume you don't realize who I am... if anyone is interested in customers going home satisfied, it's me, but I'm afraid it's difficult to help when the only client experiencing a problem won't permit you to see it happen.

i'd like to file a complaint agnest you, since you appearently don't know how to read, and 2, you feel the need to insult customers.

I'm not sure where you've gotten the idea that I'm insulting you, although I apologize if it came across that way.  The only thing I could even remotely interpret that way was my comment about the licensing error, but I did specifically say that I was not being facetious and genuinely can't see how that error message could be any clearer.

Your license limit is 10 accounts.  You've created 10 accounts.  Thus, you are at your license limit.  It truly is as simple as that.  If API clustering were working on your server, it would indeed use the other server first, but it's not working, hence the error message.

now, please find someone that knows what they are talking about, have them look over this thread and post a reply that will actually be useful, or i will take my business elseware.

For obvious reasons there isn't anyone who knows more about this issue than I do, so I'll lock this thread now as it seems clear that it's not going anywhere but downhill from this point.  You are still most welcome to open a ticket with the helpdesk if you require further assistance.