SSL addresses

Read 3080 times
Hello,
as you know, Centova doesn't provide immediately SSL addresses, therefore my stream is "not secure". It works anyway pretty much everywhere.
Apart from my website player on Google Chrome, because it refuses it. So for now I'm using only for the website a SSL tunnel to another address only for the website player, which causes the stats to be split, of course.
How you guys have managed this?
Thank you
Hello,
as you know, Centova doesn't provide immediately SSL addresses, therefore my stream is "not secure". It works anyway pretty much everywhere.
Apart from my website player on Google Chrome, because it refuses it. So for now I'm using only for the website a SSL tunnel to another address only for the website player, which causes the stats to be split, of course.
Thank you

I use the last testing version, it includes SSL URL by default in streams and control panel.
Can you share the steps how you got the ssl working?

Hello,
Thank you

I use the last testing version, it includes SSL URL by default in streams and control panel.