Scheduled playlists not playing on time AND inserting extra tracks beforehand

Read 2878 times
I've got a issue with my station where pre-recorded shows have been scheduled but are not starting on time. I know that if say I have a show set for 6pm and a 4 minute song starts at 5.59pm then that will play out to completion first, however at the moment it is adding an extra track in as well and songs aren't starting till getting on 6.10pm.

Every show currently gets a repeat at a different time in the early hours and for some reason, those start pretty much on time, it's just the evening ones that we are having problems with. Another thing I have noticed too which is only a recent thing is that when one pre-recorded show finishes, it is adding a track in between that and the next show that is scheduled to follow immediately. All of the shows are a full hour so it should just be a straight forward transition from one show to another.

I know from looking through the forum that this is a common problem but any answers I have found have not sorted out the problem. The time zone is set correctly, all playlists are enabled and scheduled correctly and there's no other playlists clashing with it.

If anyone could help it would be very much appreciated. Our schedule is filling up quickly and we don't want everyone's show running late. It doesn't look good when we're advertising the start times and it's a service that we are paying for so surely something needs to be done?
I've got a issue with my station where pre-recorded shows have been scheduled but are not starting on time. I know that if say I have a show set for 6pm and a 4 minute song starts at 5.59pm then that will play out to completion first, however at the moment it is adding an extra track in as well and songs aren't starting till getting on 6.10pm.

Every show currently gets a repeat at a different time in the early hours and for some reason, those start pretty much on time, it's just the evening ones that we are having problems with. Another thing I have noticed too which is only a recent thing is that when one pre-recorded show finishes, it is adding a track in between that and the next show that is scheduled to follow immediately. All of the shows are a full hour so it should just be a straight forward transition from one show to another.

I know from looking through the forum that this is a common problem but any answers I have found have not sorted out the problem. The time zone is set correctly, all playlists are enabled and scheduled correctly and there's no other playlists clashing with it.

If anyone could help it would be very much appreciated. Our schedule is filling up quickly and we don't want everyone's show running late. It doesn't look good when we're advertising the start times and it's a service that we are paying for so surely something needs to be done?

I just rejoined Fastcast4u as a client and i too am running into issues although not of the same kind. You said your time zone is correct so that was one thing i was going to mention. The other thing you might look at is the general rotation of the music you are playing, is it set to playing songs until their done or terminate if another scheduled playlist is expected to start? Not sure if that is the issue but something to ponder.

I am running in the same issue and I find pretty annoying the Centova Manual on this matter.
The server time is correct, a playlist is set to play at 21:57 and at 21:59 Centova plays A SONG before the 21:57 playlist. So the problem , to mention the manual, is NOT me reading the manual. It's centova. Please look into this bug with a matter of urgency
Still no reply...