Statistics Report not matching/ or appearing correct

Read 2551 times
I have been a user of Centova Cast for over 2 and half years for our Radio Station. So regularly use the statistics report feature. I have noticed very recently that when show is broadcast, as well as in the overview mode on centova cast where you can see live how many devices/listeners are logged on to the station, I have listeners confirming they are logged on via our social media and chatbox on our webpage and also via text messages. When I then compile the report for said day using the custom option or yesterday or last 7 days, this does not correlate to the actual people who were logged on at the time. So for example on Wednesday the 28th of October I had regular listeners logged on in Italy, USA and Several in the UK. But as the attached screenshot will show far fewer than was actually logged on. To emphasise the point more in the 2nd screenshot taken today 2nd of November 2020 you will see in the 2nd screenshot that someone in Germany has been logged on for 3 days +. Yet in Screenshot 3 actual Statistic Report states Germany only logged on for 15 minutes. So I am not sure why there should be such a disparity, which has not been present before.  I have one final question I know centova cast provide the software in order to generate the reports, but  that information I assume generated by the facilities of my radio service provider i.e Citrus3 and could the problem be caused by possible server issues. Please forgive if I haven't made myself clear enough as this is the 1st time I have ever used a forum.