On a Mac using BUTT to connect to Shoutcast server

Read 3140 times
I'm unable to connect to my shoutcast server using BUTT app. I verified the port was open 149.56.4.249:8004 & 8005. No error connections in my log... just crazy... please help.
I'm unable to connect to my shoutcast server using BUTT app. I verified the port was open 149.56.4.249:8004 & 8005. No error connections in my log... just crazy... please help.
So if I turn off AutoDJ.. I can connect... Is there a way to interrupt the autoDJ with out restarting the server with autodj disabled?
You definitely can connect also with activated autodj.Check you details again.
Do I have to add another baseport for the live DJ?

; NETWORKING
;
; 1 to do reverse DNS look ups on incoming IP addresses                 Default = 0
namelookups=1
; port that clients and sources connect to (note, shoutcast 1 sources only connect to portbase+1)          Default = 8000
portbase=8004
; how long before an idle source is dumped (in seconds). Zero means no timeout                                                                                   Default = 30
autodumptime=30
; maximum size of an HTTP header line                                                   Default = 2048
maxheaderlinesize=2048
; max headers lines in HTTP style exchange                                              Default = 100
maxheaderlinecount=100
; password for broadcaster to connect
password=#########
; administrator password
adminpassword=#########

I was able to connect using port 8006 on BUTT