SSL Help Please

Read 3663 times
I Fellow Streamers
Can anyone assist me in setting up SSL the documentation here isnt the helping at all
Thanks in Advance  :)
I Fellow Streamers
Can anyone assist me in setting up SSL the documentation here isnt the helping at all

Yes me too looking for how to set ssl for m stream links.
I Fellow Streamers

I can get you at least some of the way there. There are two points at which the SSL certificates come into play. One is for the Centova interface itself, and the other is for the streams.

I'm still working on the streams, but I can help you set up the certificates for the interface. By the time we get your interface certs working, I'll have figured out the certs for the actual icecast streams and I can probably help you with that too once I get it figured out.
I'm waiting myself also for an SSL stream my Shoutcast web players don't work since my website now has an SSL lock, I waiting for Centova to release the update, However, I hear there is a Beta version knocking around to test

I Fellow Streamers

I can get you at least some of the way there. There are two points at which the SSL certificates come into play. One is for the Centova interface itself, and the other is for the streams.

I'm still working on the streams, but I can help you set up the certificates for the interface. By the time we get your interface certs working, I'll have figured out the certs for the actual icecast streams and I can probably help you with that too once I get it figured out.
I believe official policy is not to implement workarounds for features that exist in the streaming source (e.g. TuneIn status reporting). Case in point the latest SHOUTCast DNAS has support for SSL streaming. It's just a matter of having to pay a huge amount for it given how it's a per DNAS fee. So unless I'm mistaken, the solution above is going your best bet...

Party Vibe Radio