SSL Configuration for V3 Help

Read 2528 times
Hi
I am running CWP Pro on a server that has couple of sites hosted and are working fine.
I have installed Centovacast and all radio streams are working fine.
Server host name host.example.com is working fine as I can load the CWP panel and green lock shows that SSL is working.
When I try to login to Centovacast like, https://host.example.com:2197/2199, It loads on Chrome and Opera but no SSL (I have to go through the warning) and Firefox doesn't load at all as it comes back with error: Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Question? Where do I change any settings in Centovacst to use the Letsencrypt cert that is already being used for the server?
Thanks
I have multiple servers and a wild card SSL cert and I'm trying to get it working with CCast and I'll post when I find the answer on how I got it working.

To Be Updated 8)
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM
Broadcasting Indie Music since March 1999
I followed the instruction for installing a valid SSL and now I can not login so I copied the original certs back to the SSL cert directory and still fails. I guess I'm back to square 1 again and maybe this time CentovaCast will install properly. Plus I paid for help 10 days ago and still haven't heard from anyone so I canceled the support ticket. You'd think that if you pay for support you'd get it but I can't even get a reply. Good thing they're not asking for a recommendation from me today because I'd not be very nice.
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM
Broadcasting Indie Music since March 1999