Inaccurate reporting

Read 2351 times
Hi,

We use Playout One as our playout system and they use Centova Cast for reporting.

I'm questioning the accuracy of the reporting and don't know where to go to get it investigated or it's doing as it should but not what we expect.

On Sunday the 8th between 10AM and 11AM I logged into Centova Cast to see how many listeners were listening online at the time. The number was in the high 50's, however, when we've looked at the peak listeners for that time on the historical report is reads 10 and only 15 peak listeners for the day. If we saw 50+ listeners live, surely that should be reflected in the report?
I have the same issue.
I was wondering if there exists an alternative software or online service that monitors the stream and creates reports with the time and amount of listeners of each track.
I'm having the same problem and now I'm seriously worried about not being able to rely on the listener reports.

I always have at least one listener in Ukraine and they will listen for 4 hours plus. yet my report does not reflect this at all. How can I trust any  of the figures which are so important when relaying activity to both Presenters and Prospective Clients. I could be guilty of falsifying the figures. How can I be sure I can trust the system and how can it be tested and put right?