Can someone answer this question for me please

Read 2886 times
I am buying a new server just to have Centovacast on it, and no cpanel accounts. My question is, do I need to have litespeed and cloudlinux? Does it help to Centovacast on anything?

Thank you.
Nope.
as helpful as "Nope" might have been I think you are looking for more of an answer.

Litespeed and cloudlinux are personal choices that won't effect Centava to the best of my knowledge.
LiteSpeed was written to provide wordpress with additional speed because it is such a sloppy program it needs help from LS.
CloudLinux looks as if it's an OS and something I think I need to look into the basic info I saw on their web site seem promising.

Hope this helped, let me know what you came up with, please post your results
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM
Broadcasting Indie Music since March 1999
as helpful as "Nope" might have been I think you are looking for more of an answer.

Litespeed and cloudlinux are personal choices that won't effect Centava to the best of my knowledge.
LiteSpeed was written to provide wordpress with additional speed because it is such a sloppy program it needs help from LS.
CloudLinux looks as if it's an OS and something I think I need to look into the basic info I saw on their web site seem promising.

Hope this helped, let me know what you came up with, please post your results

Litespeed was written for Wordpress... really :)? Litespeed is probably on of the best webservers for all solutions overall!

But for the question i see definitely no reason for centova on it.