License of Centova v.2.x.x to Centova v.3.x.x

Read 8966 times
Hello,

I have few questions:

What's happen with clients who have already license for Centova v.2.x.x and want to upgrade or to change to Centova v.3.x.x version? Need to buy a new license? Have to pay a small difference between this 2 versions? Cenntova v.3 work with Centova v.2.x.x?

Thank you

Regards,
CyberMix
I believe (and may get shot down if I am incorrect!) that the licenses work for both 2.2 and 3.0 (But you would need to reissue your license before you try and install 3.0)

The (very small) price increase is for either version....
From that reason i ask and I wait a official answer ;)

Also when can we expect a stable version of Centova v.3.x.x.

Thank you

Regards,
Florin Ivan
3.0 has been in Beta for a while, but due to the issues at Centova, I don't think much has changed for the last month. It takes a long time to iron out everything and declare that it is stable and you should be using it for live customers (Which you cetainly shouldn't right now!)
3.0 has been in Beta for a while, but due to the issues at Centova, I don't think much has changed for the last month. It takes a long time to iron out everything and declare that it is stable and you should be using it for live customers (Which you cetainly shouldn't right now!)

I suppose the same, i didn't think as is already ready (as i found also few major bugs and not 100% compatibility), but i still looking for any official answer on my question, no official represent around from Centova in this forum !? :)

Thanks

Regards,
CyberMix
The forums are intended for user assistance (Although Steve does come on here sometimes)

To Clarify, you own a 2.2 license and you want to install 3.0? This will work fine providing that you reissue your license before you start to install 3.0 (This will obviously invalidate your 2.2 install)