Problem installing on Debian 10 Buster

Read 2560 times
Hey all, I'm having an issue installing on the latest Debian release (Buster). The Centova installer for some reason is asking for packages that don't seem to exist...  I have attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean. Any ideas?
I have managed to install centova, but I had to do the following to get it to install:

I had to install something that adds the mysql repositories to the system, then install lib32z1, which apparently is Debian 10's version of ia32-libs. After that, the centova installer ran just fine. Oh, I also had to manully install mysql-server.
Hi,

Can you please share the installation commands you used for the missing files on debian 10 to install centova?

I have managed to install centova, but I had to do the following to get it to install:

I had to install something that adds the mysql repositories to the system, then install lib32z1, which apparently is Debian 10's version of ia32-libs. After that, the centova installer ran just fine. Oh, I also had to manully install mysql-server.