Centova Cast is using an expired license key

Read 73789 times
Friends, please help me, what should I do to get my license back?
 I made some changes to date as suggested by the forum here to get the system running for these days.
 Now my panel opens to customers, but do not have access as administrator. What should I do?
thanks
Now my panel opens to customers, but do not have access as administrator. What should I do?
thanks
This doesn't sound like it has anything to do with the issue described in this thread, but if you can describe exactly how you don't have access as administrator I'd be happy to help.
Steve, I sent you the data administrator to verify the error that, but I have not received any response.
 If you have any solution, please, post them here, because of some flaw in my mailbox, I am not receiving messages sent through the support ..
 Thanks
Mr. Steve, please, my problem is serious, I'm losing several customers, other than those mentioned, I have another problem.
 The scheduling of playlists, like general rotation of some customers by being driven repeat the same audio, not playing a random schedule.
I realized all the procedures described in the knowledge base, and got no sucesso. Eu not know what else to do.
  There are already three sleepless nights.
 I do not know what kind of problem, you may be experiencing that can not answer a simple email, then I wonder if something similar happen in the future, what should I do? What type of company could be summarized in a single person who can not report on the work, and still can not any official willing to work. What assurance that I will have this system from now on?
This is a rant, but could be a waiver for the use of their services.
Mr. Steve, please, my problem is serious, I'm losing several customers, other than those mentioned
I replied via PM... the problem you're having has nothing to do with the licensing server outage and is different than everyone else who's reporting problems in this thread.  You've just got your license issued to the wrong domain name.

The scheduling of playlists, like general rotation of some customers by being driven repeat the same audio, not playing a random schedule.
Please open a ticket with the support department and provide a bit more detail about what you mean by "being driven repeat the same audio" and we'll be happy to help.
If your streams are repeating the same audio have you made sure that the date is set correct? This was something that changing the date back caused...