Liquid Soap Crashing Centova Not Restarting

Read 4590 times
We have an issue where certain mp3 files are causing liquidsoap to crash. (We assume that's what it is)  What happens is liquid soap
just stops playing and has to be restarted MANUALLY, centova will NOT AUTO RESTART it when it crashes.   

So there seems to be two problems going on here.  The last time it happened we caught the file name error which I have pasted in below.   However we have many file names that are like this that do NOT crash it.  So we're trying to figure out why it's stopping AND why Centova will not restart when it does.  We have actually rebuilt the accounts to test with Icecast and Shoutcast to see if that made a difference but it doesn't, it happens with both types.

We are running the latest versions of everything and all these problems started after we updated to these latest versions, they were working fine before with these bad file names.  Any advice greatly appreciated (Running on latest Cent OS7)

2019/03/06 04:16:21 [decoder.aac:4] Invalid file extension for "/usr/local/centovacast/var/vhosts/rockradio/var/spool/media/Jonas Blue feat. Moelogo - We Could Go Back.mp3"!

Thanks
Thank you
Same problem here, anybody has fixed this issue?
Yes, you have to pay the Centova guys for a custom fix.
same issue -  same reply -  same result - not fixed.

Wonders why if it's a known issue -  where is Centova????
Why don't you guys get the fix and put it in an update?
We could call it Centova Cast v3.2.1X   ( you can pick the number, it'll be awesome!)

Seriously though -  if it's a known issue and there is a known fix-  publish it, it's a part of your package we all pay for.
Don't send us on a goose chase to some other company's website and a list of to-do's to fix it - that's your job.
I think the only memory leak is upstairs - get the fix, release an update, issue resolved is what i say.  Unless I'm mistaken and I'm paying for something other than a working copy of Centovacast (and included packages).
This is definitely an a major issue! I paid an installation fee to have them fix this on my first server, which was taken care of within a few days. I requested a secondary server of mine to be patched, paid the installation fee again, been almost 3 weeks and haven’t had a single update on the case even after me reaching out a couple of times. It’s starting to really annoy clients that I’m hosting and I would really appreciate a simple reply with a status update on this. I really like the software that you provide, and I hope someone from support sees this.
Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 05:52:01 am by JT