Music Scheduling, Categories and clocks

Read 3043 times
Hello everyone

I am thinking seriously to launch a page including 25 radios for start, with the option to grow up to 50.

Since I am a radio professional, I am used in using some rules, which I think must be unbreakable, like Artist Repetition.

What I would like to ask if everyone knows, is that is Centova can read external playlist files, from Powergold for example. Scheduler is very useful mostly for artist seperation, and Related Artists ("Ricky Martin & Madonna" for example,. must me associated with "Ricky Martin" and "Madonna"). Of course, if the radio is local and not global, time slots are also mandatory (Night list vs Prime Time etc).

Part II of my question is valid if the answer to the previous one is "No".

My music is categorized in 4 major categories :

A - Heavy Rotation
B - Core
C - Oldies
D - "Cherry" tracks, to be played every now and then

Can I program Centova to Play a sequence (for Example B-B-JINGLE-A-B-JINGLE-C-B-A-JINGLE-D) and so on?

Any answer is much appreciated

Regards

I’ve seen numerous posts requesting this feature, I’ve created one myself. Please search the forum and reply to the other posts to ’bump’ the request into a high priority... I hope centova takes this into consideration.

https://centova.com/forums/index.php?topic=4792.0
Unfortunately this forum is barely used for voting.
Unfortunately this forum is barely used for voting.

Do you have any suggestions to get this idea to be acknowledged and recognized by the staff? They are releasing updates (not major at the moment) but this is something that could and would be very beneficial and would put Centova at the top of the list for streaming systems...
I suggested something similar some time ago.

https://centova.com/forums/index.php?topic=4033.0

Best regards.

Hello everyone

I am thinking seriously to launch a page including 25 radios for start, with the option to grow up to 50.

Since I am a radio professional, I am used in using some rules, which I think must be unbreakable, like Artist Repetition.

What I would like to ask if everyone knows, is that is Centova can read external playlist files, from Powergold for example. Scheduler is very useful mostly for artist seperation, and Related Artists ("Ricky Martin & Madonna" for example,. must me associated with "Ricky Martin" and "Madonna"). Of course, if the radio is local and not global, time slots are also mandatory (Night list vs Prime Time etc).

Part II of my question is valid if the answer to the previous one is "No".

My music is categorized in 4 major categories :

A - Heavy Rotation
B - Core
C - Oldies
D - "Cherry" tracks, to be played every now and then

Can I program Centova to Play a sequence (for Example B-B-JINGLE-A-B-JINGLE-C-B-A-JINGLE-D) and so on?

Any answer is much appreciated

Regards