FTP Issue

Read 2809 times
Hi, I had a server failure and had to start from the beginning. I have managed to get OS and Centova Cast 3 all back up and running but I cannot now connect via FTP to upload media. Using /etc/init.d/centovacast start-ftp to start or stop gives me a /etc/init.d/centovacast: No such file or directory error, as does any of the controlling Centova Cast commands.

I get either a 2 IP limit error in FileZIlla or its gives a connection established, then connection timed out error.

Any ideas? Trying to upload media via the control panel is a right pain the ass.

Thanks G
Hi, I had a server failure and had to start from the beginning. I have managed to get OS and Centova Cast 3 all back up and running but I cannot now connect via FTP to upload media. Using /etc/init.d/centovacast start-ftp to start or stop gives me a /etc/init.d/centovacast: No such file or directory error, as does any of the controlling Centova Cast commands.

I get either a 2 IP limit error in FileZIlla or its gives a connection established, then connection timed out error.

Any ideas? Trying to upload media via the control panel is a right pain the ass.

Thanks G

Hello

You resolve the issue??