Mailer: Centova ScriptMailer

Read 13839 times
Hello,

Each email send by Centova Cast gone with "Mailer:   Centova ScriptMailer". I need to know from where we change that Mailer name or if can be customize to use Site Name as we have owned license.

Thanks

Regards,
CyberMix

This cannot be customized.
Very short answer and totally unsatisfying.

Can be very simple customized if you change that variable in class_CastMailer.php or class_Mailer.php, as client we can't do that because your files are encrypted and honest will not be so nice to start to hack you code or to decrypt to sadisfy a simple request.

I hope i will get a better solution in short future.

Thanks

CyberMix

Best regards,
CyberMix
Very short answer and totally unsatisfying.

Sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied by the shortness of my answer.  I hope that you find the length of this one to be more satisfying.

Can be very simple customized if you change that variable in class_CastMailer.php or class_Mailer.php

It could, but what I was trying to convey was that in the current release, there is no built-in option to do so.

as client we can't do that because your files are encrypted and honest will not be so nice to start to hack you code or to decrypt to sadisfy a simple request

I understand that this comment was mostly intended as provocative jab, but
1) posting in the feature request forum is arguably a better way to get a feature added than making threats in the technical discussion forum, and
2) reverse-engineering the mailer code would be a bit of a waste of time anyway given that our mailer code is open-source
Hi Steve,

That was what i'm looking for :), thanks for that info.

I need please few suggestions if you can help me, i try the script, send emails but don't send BCC, can you suggest me please where to fix that?

Thanks again

Best regards,
CyberMix