Auto DJ Stops But Does Not Restart Automatically

Read 4076 times
We have a few accounts where the auto dj stops but the DNAS (SC2) stays up.  The rest of the accounts
automatically restart if they crash - but some of them do not and need to manually be restarted.  Does anyone else
have this issue and if so any suggestions as to solution?  Thanks
I can not access AutoDJ control panel.
I had an issue with cc-appserver not running and I corrected that issue but I still am unable to connect to the to the web control panel.

Can you offer more info about your issue?
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM
Broadcasting Indie Music since March 1999
It started after the recent update and migration, we have other installs on different servers that work fine
that have not been updated.  Centova seems to turn them off and then they have to manually be restarted.
Not sure how else to explain, we tried deleting a couple of the troubled accounts and recreating them from scratch
and they behave the same way. 
are you using Linux, Mac or Windows?
do you have root access?
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM
I have same problem but only with Liquidsoap sources :(
Yes we have them running on Linux Cent OS7 and I full access, it's something in Centova or Liquid Soap or both that has caused them to behave
that way after the update before last and then after a migration of two of our Centova installations.  We're waiting for Centova
paid support to fix them as it is an issue with the software beyond our ability to identify.  I trust Centova will figure it out, they have always come through in the past.  I will update as soon as I find out. Thanks
edinsof and ctown are you able to log-in to the admin control panel?
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM
There is no problem logging into admin side. 
yes i have access to admin an exactly get error after update and migration to new server on centos 7 (old server same was on centos 7)
maybe is a liquidsoap error for version 1.3.3
https://github.com/savonet/liquidsoap/releases Liquidsoap 1.3.4
on changelog realeases they say (fixed - Duppy crash on exit (#160))
I'll update after I install the new version of liquidsoap
thanks
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM