Help Required Creating My Station's Schedule in Centova

Read 2277 times
Hey All,

I am currently using LiveWebDJ for my station’s automation, however CentovaCast V3 is included with my package from my provider and I’m thinking of switching from LiveWebDJ to Centova. I am struggling to set up my schedule correctly though and require some help.

During the week, I would like a breakfast show playlist to play between 6AM and 10AM. I would then like a playlist containing all my station’s music to play between 10AM and 4PM, then a drive time playlist between 4PM and 8PM. Between 8 and 10 we will usually have a life show, but I would like to go back to the general full library playlist if we’re not live, then an overnight playlist between 10PM and 6AM.
So far, I have got the breakfast show and drive time playlists set up as general rotation playlists with time restrictions, and the 24/7 playlist set to play the rest of the time.

The problem is, this is only a week day schedule and I would like the schedule slightly different on the weekend. I can’t see any way to set general rotation playlists to play only on certain days of the week. Is there any way this can be done?

The only alternative I can think of is to set the breakfast, drive time and overnight lists as scheduled playlists set to repeat weekdays, but then my station’s jingles will not play because interval playlists do not interrupt scheduled lists. Do you have any ideas as to how I could achieve this schedule?

Thanks in advance for any help.