Same songs keeps repeating all the time using a General Rotation playlist

Read 3049 times
Hello Team,

Thanks in advance for the support!

I have a General Rotation playlist with 5,957 songs and I've been monitoring this and I hear same tracks repeating at least 2 times per day and other songs never get played. I want to know if I have all settings correct, or if this is expected or what can I do to make sure all songs gets randomly played. The playback order is Random Shuffled and playback weight is '2' active from 11:59 AM and 11:57 PM.

I also want to maintain a Station Identification interval with 4 songs which I don't think this has nothing to do, please review the attachments and tell me what can I do.

Thanks in advance again for all the support!
Try setting your General Rotation playlist to be active for the entire day (e.g: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM)

Otherwise, if you don't have at least one General Rotation playlists active for the entire day, Centova Cast will completely ignore your playlist configuration.
Try setting your General Rotation playlist to be active for the entire day (e.g: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM)

Otherwise, if you don't have at least one General Rotation playlists active for the entire day, Centova Cast will completely ignore your playlist configuration.

i have the same question, but your answer not help