License Issue

Read 6173 times
I think I have a license issue, I had a HD fail so I grabbed a new drive at the local computer storefor a quick fix.

New HD
Updated OS from CentOS6.x to 7.x
Added CentOS Web Panel
Installed Centova Cast v3.2.10 | Copyright 2006-2017
Create 5 Radio Stations License available is 10

The only changes to my system is the HD and OS the NIC is the same, firewall hasn't changed, IP same, gateway same and wan static ip same. Prior to the failure I setup an old laptop with CentOS7 and installed CentovaCast I wanted to use the laptop as a back up configuration and database and just before I could complete the back up the HD failed and now I can start CC but the radio stations aren't running and I get an error. I know I've done something wrong I just can't find the answer, I did submit a ticket with my issue so when I resolve my situation I'll post what I did. B Well
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM
Broadcasting Indie Music since March 1999
We apologize for the inconvenience, but an internal error has occurred.  Please try again later.

Details: Unhandled exception: Cluster host connection failure for Local server: Connection refused (111) in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_RPCDaemonClient.php:

#0 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_RPCDaemonClient.php(1678): RPCDaemonClient->pre_send_connect()
#1 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_RPCDaemonClient.php(1691): RPCDaemonClient->send_safe('cmd ls '/usr/lo...')
#2 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_RPCDaemonClient.php(1404): RPCDaemonClient->execute('cmd ls '/usr/lo...')
#3 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_RPCDaemonClient.php(247): RPCDaemonClient->command('ls '/usr/local/...')
#4 /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_GenericDaemonClient.php(227): RPCDaemonClient->ls('/usr/local/cent...', false)
#5 /usr/local/centovacast/web/admin/rpc/class_RPClogmanager.php(302): GenericDaemonClient->dir('/usr/local/cent...', true)
#6 /usr/local/centovacast/web/admin/rpc/class_RPClogmanager.php(27): RPClogmanager->get_list('/hosts/1/')
#7 [internal function]: RPClogmanager->api_get_folder_list('/hosts/1/')
#8 /usr/local/centovacast/web/rpc/class_RPCServer.php(166): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /usr/local/centovacast/web/class_RPCApplication.php(335): RPCServer->execute('get_folder_list', Array, false, false, '')
#10 /usr/local/centovacast/web/admin/rpc.php(20): RPCApplication->execute()
#11 {main} (failure)
Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:39:35 am by 440music
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM
Error code 111 indicates that the web interface has failed to communicate with the underlying control daemon (cc-control). Usually this means that the connection can't be establish due to a network issue, or that cc-control wasn't running at the time, or it's otherwise unresponsive.

Before going into debugging the control daemon, please verify the following first:

- That your host configuration address in your admin area under Management > Hosts, is set to 127.0.0.1 and not your public IP.
- That cc-control is running and active (/etc/init.d/centovacast check)
- That restarting Centova Cast doesn't solve the issue (/etc/init.d/centovacast restart)

** If cc-control is not running, or it crashes after a time. **

Normally, a cron task set by Centova Cast to run every minute will check on cc-control, and it'll restart the service if it finds is not running. So, if cc-control remains down for more than a minute it means that either the aforementioned cron task is not running correctly, or that cc-control is crashing during restart or shortly after.

To verify that the cron task responsible for checking on cc-control is running properly, use the following commands via SSH console:

For Centos:

tail -f /var/log/cron | grep centovacast

For Debian:

tail -f /var/log/syslog | grep centovacast

You should see the following line (among others) appear once a minute or so:

(root) CMD (/etc/init.d/centovacast check >/dev/null 2>&1)

If you don't see this task running every minute, it would mean that there's something wrong with your cron daemon, or that the Centova Cast crontasks file has been damaged somehow.

** If everything else seems Ok but the issue persists **

We've put together a detailed procedure for troubleshooting this problem here:

http://forums.centova.com/index.php?topic=1498.msg3436#msg3436
OK setting to 127.0.0.1 got the server working

new issue can not connect with server:
Error: Media URL could not be loaded. Check media URL is valid. (e_url context http://127.0.0.1:8000/stream) N

this is the URL for the Rock Radio Station:
http://radio1.440music.com:2199/start/rock/
I have 9 more similar to that for Metal, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop, Folk, Country, Latin, Christian and Blues on 1 server which before the failure of the HD were working just fine. I'm sorry I didn't get it backed up it's one of those things you know you need to do but you make changes to the music files so often you get behind. Lesson learned back up and back up often and save to flash drive. 8)
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM
You are using your server's local IP address for this station. Are you behind a NAT configuration and you need to use the local IP address? Otherwise you may simply use the public IP address in the station's settings.

But if you do need to use the local IP address, you need to have the links point to the public IP:
http://www.centova.com/en/faq/cast3/information/custom_hostnames_instead_of_ip_addresses_in_self_referencing
I moved to a new dedicated server and so far most everything is working.

I'm having one issue that I'm looking for the answer for, I don't have a file manger for uploading or managing autoDJ

I created a template and did there isn't a way to enable AutoDJ

[solved]
Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:58:00 pm by 440music
Tommy TBones
Owner
440MUSIC.COM