Support won't even give me a license

Read 10028 times
I paid for the $6.99 license, and it still says "Pending approval" after over 24 hours of waiting. Their KB claims that there are "Fraud checks" that go with CC purchases, but there is no way this is taking that long. More importantly, support won't even reply to my emails, even though it says they are within their business hours. What kind of scam is this?
They will, they do not approve orders on Sundays, so they should respond or approve your order soon.
My Auto DJ
Orlando, FL USA
Quality SHOUTcast Hosting http://myautodj.com
SHOUTcast Widgets http://shoutcastwidgets.com
First, let me apologize for any confusion you might have had about our posted policies and clarify that we do our best to respond to all orders and support tickets in a timely manner.  I looked up your account and responded to your concerns below.

I paid for the $6.99 license, and it still says "Pending approval" after over 24 hours of waiting.
At the time you made this forum post, your license had actually already been approved about half an hour earlier. 

I understand that it can feel like a long time when you're eagerly awaiting an order, but our system shows that your total wait time for this order was under 20hr, and it was only that long because we're closed on Sundays as shown on our contact page.  Your order was approved within 3 business hours on the Monday morning.

Their KB claims that there are "Fraud checks" that go with CC purchases, but there is no way this is taking that long.
That same KB article also explains that our staff manually approve all orders, and that's the other reason the approval is not instant.

More importantly, support won't even reply to my emails, even though it says they are within their business hours. What kind of scam is this?
It's regrettable that you felt this was a scam.  The helpdesk shows your first ticket was opened Feb 27 2011 which is a Sunday (again, we're closed sundays) and at 06:59pm which is 90mins past our closing time anyway, so it actually wasn't during business hours.  Our staff replied Monday within business hours.  Your second ticket that you opened on the Monday got a reply within an hour.

I hope that clarifies the situation.  If you have any further concerns you're welcome to open a ticket with the helpdesk, and that will receive a much faster response than the forums which aren't actively monitored.