setting up scheduling

Read 2860 times
are there paid engagements or would support help us configure synching remote folders to our local server and setting up the rotation rules to play shows at a certain time? ie - DJ uploads show to a google drive account, we use software to synch that folder to our server folder for centova - how do we set centova to read this file and play it at 7pm CST? or any other given time?

i use a great program to synch drives and it does in fact allow me to connect to google drive and other FTP "style" shares.  (allsynch is the program) so i've not tested it 100% - but i have setup the permissions to run a test this weekend.

goal again
User records 2 hours show to mp3
user dump to shared google drive.
we run the synch to copy that file to a folder we create or centova reads (which ever is easier)
centova, at a given set time, pulls that file to play and goes back to stream when done.
next show
next show
and so forth.

i've figured out some of this but could use some help in knowing i'm doing this right so i don't cause problems later.
Hello iceberg,

There is no need to use an external cloud service -- unless of course you have some other reason to do so --, but Centova Cast allows you to create multiple DJ account with their own private FTP folder, as for automating the scheduling of this programs, you will need to write a plugin for that.

Unfortunately, making consultations about custom plugins is outside the scope of our included support, however, you always have the option of using our paid professional services to get help with unsupported issues or projects.

Please open a support ticket for more details.