Schedule skipping to other playlists

Read 3365 times
Hi everyone,

I am having a major issue with the schedule. I set up schedule every day to start at 4pm and run for 24 hours.  I do this every day. But for the past few weeks i have noticed that the schedule might start to play but then it will skip to another playlist. Happening every day, I have opened so many tickets and to no avail.

Sometimes the schedule could be fine for a few hours after starting, but then suddenly it will start on another player. Very frustrating this is.

Does anybody have any answer to this common problem as I have noticed alot of people reporting the same issue. And I have not yet seen an answer to this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Hello tranceradio,

Hi everyone,

I am having a major issue with the schedule. I set up schedule every day to start at 4pm and run for 24 hours.  I do this every day.

A schedule playlist will only run for 24 hours if it has that much play time worth of tracks in it, and if those media files are healthy.

But for the past few weeks i have noticed that the schedule might start to play but then it will skip to another playlist.

This can only happen if the scheduled playlists has no more tracks, or if another schedule is overlapping, and the current playlist is set to be interrumpible.

Happening every day, I have opened so many tickets and to no avail.

Currently, we don't have any open tickets related to this issue, if you are referring to past tickets, it means that you probably didn't follow up after receiving troubleshooting instructions.

Sometimes the schedule could be fine for a few hours after starting, but then suddenly it will start on another player. Very frustrating this is.

I'm sorry, this doesn't make much sense, do you mean on another playlist?, if so, we've already explained this above.

Does anybody have any answer to this common problem as I have noticed alot of people reporting the same issue. And I have not yet seen an answer to this problem.

This is probably because it's not a common problem, most commonly this type of issue has to do with misconfiguration of the time zone on your server, or on the station's settings.

If you would like further assistance troubleshooting this issue, please open a new ticket to our support department, where our staff will be happy to help.
Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 04:01:33 pm by Roger