Cluster host connection failure for Local server

Read 6382 times
I have installed Centova Cast (v3.2.4) on Debian8 and get since regularly the message: Station is offline (Unable to access account for streaming: cluster host connection failure for Local server: Connection refused (111). Music continues and only a restart of Centova Cast allows the stream to operate again.

This is very annoying because every time the listener are separated and the peak is lost. Are there remedies, one of you has a similar problem? License is valid.
This topic covers the troubleshooting steps for this issue:
http://forums.centova.com/index.php?topic=1498.0
Hello Alexiu,

Sorry, no logs were written. I have now set up a cron job, which restarts Centova daily. A permanent solution is this not.  ???
i am having this same issue also
If no logs have been generated, that can only mean cc-control is not crashing, and there's something else going on. Did you check that port 2198 is not blocked by a firewall and also your cron logs (/var/log/cron or /var/log/messages for reasons why the "/etc/init.d/centovacast check" cron job is not running correctly?

If you did check all that and found nothing wrong, then you should open a ticket with our support department. Please note that our developers will most certainly need root access to your server, in order to be able to diagnose this.