My Account - Billing

Read 11675 times
Hello,

i'm new to Centova and wanted to buy a license. I created account with PayPal as Blling method (because i have no CreditCard, i'm from germany and just have a german bank account, so i thought PayPal would be perfect for me to pay.) I was forwarded to PayPal and OUPS: Centova only accepts credit cards from paypal aswell.

How can we proceed best now? I got an email from Centova that i should pay my 6.99$ and want to have Centova for my stream so badly.

Thanks,
Max
Okay, the one-time pay of 6,99 works with my bank account. Just the automatic-repeat-every-month-pay-option (haha i don't know the english name :D) doesn't work.

I'll pay month for month... (even when it's not good if i forgot to pay)
NB: please feel free to contact the helpdesk with issues like this for a faster reply.

We're happy to accept bank account-funded payments through PayPal.  I'm not sure if PayPal allows this for subscriptions though.  It'd make sense if they didn't since they can't guarantee that the bank transfer would complete each month in the for the sub payment... that all depends on your bank and it can vary each time.  Only PayPal could tell you for sure though. :)