During Live streaming, can you show recent tracks without "Grey ? Box" ??

Read 11391 times
I mostly live stream. I would love to see album art, but don't see a way to do this with live streaming (I see documentation w/ AutoDJ (I am an Amazon affilliate).

I can live without the artwork, but really like the track and artist feature...the Ugly Grey ? box filling my website up looks really unprofessional. Does anyone know of a way I stop the empty box from displaying (or some secret way of of getting album art in live streaming?)

My shoutcast server provider says this can only be turned off Globally. But I was hoping there is something I could do client side (some variable or parameter that I can pickup that basically says Album Box=Do not Display)

Much Thanks!
THR
Album art does not work with the Start Page (or Code Snippets) if you are streaming live.

If you are using streaming software such as SAM4 from Spacial Audio (or others), you can display it with their code.
thx for the reply
Like I said, I understand album art limitation.

What I don't understand is why the Grey Box is forced on you if you want artist and album information displayed during live streaming. I'm not asking necessarily for album art solution, what I want is to get rid of the Grey ? Box.

Thanks
THR
This can be done with CSS.  Edit theme/widget_recenttracks.css and you can see all of the available CSS classes there.