using the API to accomplish automatically adding uploaded files to a playlist.

Read 2856 times
as  a person that relies on adaptive technology to access the web interface of centovacast, is their a way either for me, or my administrator to set something
up where anything I upload to the media directory is automatically added to the standard playlist for automation? Has something to do this already been written and I could possibly adapt it?
I ask this because dragging and dropping via the media library on the web is inaccessible for someone using a screen reader like NVDA  or JAWS. Take note that centovacast wants $70 per hour to even think about programming something like this, and to be honest I'd rather get help from the community in putting something like this together that could be freely distributed to assist others in this type of situation Maybe even fully sighted administrators and station owners would like something like this.
Our intent has been to include support for a mobile interface in Centova Cast v3 which will include the option to manage playlists and the media library. The simplicity of mobile devices is comparable to the simplicity of screen readers, so such an interface will be compatible with both.

Unfortunately, this feature is not among our top priorities right now