Centovacast 3.2.1 errors

Read 4376 times
I just ran an update which installed version 3.2.1 and I'm now seeing the following errors at the top of every page of the control panel with the left hand menu column not working at all.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/centovacast/web/class_WebApplication.php on line 389
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/centovacast/web/class_WebApplication.php on line 546

For the record I'm running Apache 2.4, Debian Jessy 64bit and PHP 5.6.9...
Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 12:28:38 am by Dr Bunsen
Same here. Maybe we have to wait some new update ?
Getting exactly same issue, even tried uninstalling and carrying out a clean full install with the same results :-(
Hello folks,

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Unfortunately this bug didn't manifest for us during testing despite the severity of its impact for several of our clients.

This problem has now been resolved and a new build has been sent to our download servers.  Please run /usr/local/centovacast/sbin/update one more time to install the fix.
Centovacast most send all clients that problems have a month free this is not what we want we want that the panel good works and that my clients or anthor clients can stream