Problem with "configuration editor".

Read 5947 times
Hello,

I'm admin at my own server and i have a account with enabled "raw configuration".

I edit something in the file, save it and reload the page. The new configuration is not saved.

Then a try to disable the raw configuration and enabled it again.

There comes an error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_nodes_by_selector() on a non-object in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_XML.php on line 1103

Can someone help me, where the problem could be?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Jürgen
Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:45:10 am by cityedvlinz
Same problem here. Seems like support on this forum is very slow.
Hmmmm...
if there is a support forum is all about?

Best regards,
Jürgen
It's better to contact their customer support about any issues, you'll get faster reply.
http://www.radioboss.fm - stream hosting
http://www.djsoft.net - radio automation software
There comes an error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_nodes_by_selector() on a non-object in /usr/local/centovacast/system/class_XML.php on line 1103
Please open a ticket with the helpdesk and let us know:
- your streaming server type
- your autoDJ type
- exactly what triggers this error (eg: what you're clicking on just prior to the error, and what URL is in your browser's URL bar when you see it)

We may also need a copy of your server or autoDJ's configuration, as it's likely the error is being caused by invalid XML in the configuration file.

Same problem here. Seems like support on this forum is very slow.
Please read the sticky -- it's no secret that this is not a support forum, it's a community forum only.  We don't monitor it regularly.
Same issue here, changes are not retained after editing in raw configuration editor. 
Hello,

After the last update there is a error message:

Administrator-Passwort: fails validation: invalid characters in password; valid characters are A-Z, a-z, 0-9, and any symbol except space or any of #%&?+\
Source password: fails validation: invalid characters in password; valid characters are A-Z, a-z, 0-9, and any symbol except space or any of #%&?+\

Maybe is this the problem. I'll try to edit my files...

Best regards,
Jürgen