problem Authhash after update shoutcast

Read 5780 times
hi since the new update of shoutcast our client get this error:

DEBUG [YP] Unable to process the request. Check the server logs for more details. 669

in the log file:

ERROR [YP] Request [https://yp.shoutcast.com/createauthhash] failed, code: 77 [error setting certificate verify locations: CAfile: /usr/local/centovacast/var/vhosts/radiofantasy/cacert.pem CApath: none]

What goes wrong here?

it's an issue with how the DNAS finds certain files it needs. there will be a newer DNAS build which will resolve it that should be out by the end of today (30th Oct).
Hey gerys
Are you running any firewall and have blocked some port. Try disabling fiewall and then restart the streams..
the issue which is mentioned was due to a specific DNAS bulld. with the current Centova + DNAS update (at the time of this reply), the issue shown above should not be happening for anyone.
Thanks DrO for looking into this, but when I disable CSF firewall it starts to work. Is there is list of ports that this Shoutcast and Centovacast uses? My be I just have the needed port blocked.
Thanks
you do realise this thread was from a few days ago and relates to the 2.4.1 builds, as that's all i'm referring to in relation to what gerys had posted at the time (which was prior to the DNAS 2.4.2 / Centova 3.1.1 updates). not finding the certificate file is completely unrelated to anything with firewalls as the 77 error prevents the connections even being made i.e. the firewall never gets a chance to be involved.