Statistics Report

Read 8831 times
Hello there
Before making a decision to call a technical assistance Centova I encounter the following problem:
No statistical absolutely nothing.
For information latest version of Centova.
VPS on CentOS.
Not very strong in Linux .. so ...
Thank you for your help in advance.
we have exact the same problem.
After Update on new 3.1 we loose the Reports from two streams. Show zero. Some fix for this problem?
I am a new 3.1 user and I am also getting no statistical data.

Everything just shows zero. I have been listening to my stream off and on just for testing purposes so it should be showing something right?
I think this was due to a bug we've just recently discovered and released an update to fix it. Please run the following command to update your Centova Cast installation:
/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/update

If you don't want to lose the statistics, please run the following command on your server:
for f in /usr/local/centovacast/var/vhosts/*/sc_w3c*.log; do n=${f/sc_w3c_/var\/log\/access.log.}; n=${n%.log}; n=${n/sc_w3c/var\/log\/access.log}; mv $f $n; done
Thanks for fast answer.

I have done both, but the problem still exist on this two stream accounts.
Hello there
Thank you for your repones I am not alone from now on ....

I'll wait for a solution ......

Best regards.
The statistics update every 12 hours, but if you want to do it now the following command should do the trick:
/usr/local/centovacast/bin/ccmanage cronjob --job=logrotate,logprocess
No there are problems, I have a few clients (on different servers) that have this problem with no stats being shown on the recent activity tab, but the others are fine -- the line of code you provided, and running update again does nothing

There are  other bugs with this Centova v3.1, many clients also report that titles/artist names are no being displayed in the media players like Windows Media Player, iTunes, Realplayer... the new pagination is not right either, sometimes not all streams are shown, sometimes reseller accounts are not displayed.

You all should have never released this as stable, what happened to the beta versions being released first?
Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 04:48:29 am by My Auto DJ
My Auto DJ
Orlando, FL USA
Quality SHOUTcast Hosting http://myautodj.com
SHOUTcast Widgets http://shoutcastwidgets.com
many clients also report that titles/artist names are no being displayed in the media players like Windows Media Player, iTunes, Realplayer...
that has nothing to do with Centova and is to do with the DNAS itself as per http://forums.centova.com/index.php?topic=3303.msg9875#msg9875
The statistics update every 12 hours, but if you want to do it now the following command should do the trick:
/usr/local/centovacast/bin/ccmanage cronjob --job=logrotate,logprocess

Can't we do something in the cronjob to do it automatically every 6 hours or your desired time.
This can only be done by directly editing the database:

In the "cronjobs" table you'll have to edit the frequency (which is set in minutes) for "logrotate" and "logprocess"