liquidsoap error

Read 10139 times
I have now tried several times to bring liquidsoap to run. No matter what I choose Stream (Icecast / Shoutcast) I always get the following error:

Status change
Stream could not be started: Application liquidsoap exited immediately after startup.

Details:
Diagnostic output from streaming software:
===========

At ../test/etc/liquidsoap/settings.liq, line 20, char 221-226:this value has typeintbut it should be a subtype ofstring
Log has not been created, which may indicate a permissions problem or
an inability to run the external application.  Consult the Centova Cast
knowledge base.

/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/fixperms does not solve the problem.

Did any of you have an idea?
Having exactly the same issue...
Finally, I managed to perform the upgrade with LiquidSoap, but when trying to start the server by autoDJ mode using AAC +, I get the following message:
"Transmission can not be restarted: Could not restart the server: The application liquidsoap closed immediately after the execution."

Question: The only way to get broadcast on autoDJ mode (LiquidSoap) would be using FDK-AAC (MPEG 4 ...) in the settings of the mount point?
I realized that with this way, the server is started, but when connect the encoder through the DJ door using AAC +, the connection is started, stopping and reconnecting intermittently, staying active for a measly 2 seconds, returning to autoDJ mode.
Given this fact, the solution I found was to configure the Encoder using AAC (non-Plus). But I notice that when I use this setting (Sam Broadcaster) and play a vignette, returns to autoDJ mode, and on completion of the vignette, returns to the live broadcast, until the next vignette.
Before you ask, no, there is no configuration made ​​in Sam Broadcaster to occur this fact.
I'm doing another parallel transmission and it does not.
Anyway, what to do before so many bugs and uncertainties of how it should be configured using the transmission LiquidSoap?
Is there something I have configured incorrectly?
i have same problem :

etc/liquidsoap/settings.liq, line 20, char 204-210:this value has typeintbut it should be a subtype ofstring
Log has not been created, which may indicate a permissions problem or
an inability to run the external application.  Consult the Centova Cast
knowledge base.

@Reinaldo Even if I select FDK-AAC, I get the same error. Now I have already played some ways, always with the same result.
i got answer from tech support :

please use alpha numeric password
i got answer from tech support :

please use alpha numeric password

This works, thank you very much for your answer. What is, however, also struck me: In SHOUTcast v2 the fields for the license is missing, so that although now the stream running with liquid soap, but nothing is heard.
Please try with other song :)
Well, there are anyway other faults ...  ;)